It turns out that I've made a total 41 projects that fit into the parameters of the competition (although I've made a few more projects from non stash fabric and some non wearable projects) and I've used a total length of 54.9m (total area of 76m) of fabric from the stash! When I put it down in cold hard figures like that I'm quite impressed with myself - I think that's quite a reasonable effort.
Unsurprisingly the most items I made were dresses for myself:
Only two skirts, and one pair of pants and shorts:
One shirt yet to be blogged, one jacket and three tops (one of which was a UFO for 14 years!)
Quite a few things for Anna:
And nearly as many things for Toby:
And one thing only for my husband, plus accessories for myself and Toby:
Not pictured are two pairs of pants I made for a friend's son and a blouse that turned out so horrible I've already binned.
I'd love to say that my stash is now reduced greatly and there are gaping holes in the shelves, but no - there is no discernible difference in my stash despite using all that fabric!